OPT Extension

Apply for OPT Extension for International students studying in the US have the chance to work part time. However, you will require a F1 visa. Optional Practical Training (OPT) is brief business that is specifically identified with an F-1 is a student’s temporary employment. Qualified students can apply to get up to a year of OPT can receive 12 months OPT approval before finishing their scholarly examinations. Be that as it may, after the expiry of a year of OPT program, the student would require to apply for OPT extension to remain in USA and proceed with work.

Continue reading »