Contract to Hire Alteryx/Tableau Admin Job Based in Columbus, OH
- Strong Systems background with the ability to conceptualize and rapidly implement creative solutions that efficiently meet the company’s business requirements.
- Ability to design process for periodic health check of the infrastructure and implementation of changes/vendor recommendations.
- Research functionality and technical configuration within the BI systems supported by the BI Applications group and prepare recommendations for system improvements whenever possible.
- Identify areas for automation of other process improvement. Make best practice recommendations and plan and lead implementation projects.
- Application Infrastructure engineering services : ‘Concept to Design’ solution including process shepherding/documentation
- Recommend BI governance process to ensure end-to-end system integrity
- Design integrated solution for BI governance, monitoring and alerting using Tableau SDK and other tools.
- Design integrated solution between BI platforms and other peripheral systems such as Cloudera, GreenPlum, etc.
- Develop and document effective new and existing operational procedures for BI infrastructure, BI Architecture, and business system requirements (as well as recommendations and proposals).
- Demonstrated competencies in storage architecture, virtual infrastructures, systems security and baselines, data management including disaster recovery and data loss prevention. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Maintain and administer corporate systems, service
- 8+ Years of experience in IT
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as an Alteryx and/or Tableau Admin role.
- 5+ years of experience as an Alteryx and/or Tableau designing and/or developing.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- 5+ years of experience in diving deep on data analysis or technical issues to come up with effective solutions
- Alteryx and/or Tableau Server architecture and configuration
- Administration experience using Alteryx and/or Tableau 2018.x or higher
- Knowledge in Architecting/Installing/Upgrading Alteryx and/or Tableau to newer versions
- Experience with Alteryx and/or Tableau customizations
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within Alteryx and/or Tableau.
- Proficient in Windows PowerShell scripting
- Proficient in Unix/Linux scripting
- SQL skills Knowledge of Relational and Dimensional data modelling Concepts
- Experience with relational databases: Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and others a plus
- Experience in Java/C/C++ is a plus
- Experience in any ETL tool (e.g. Informatica, DataStage, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
26 total views, 1 today