Contract Android application and NDK Developer
- Develop Android applications for data collection across a system of sensors (Soli and Jacquard) with application UI prompting user actions.
- Develop client cloud side data services and logging framework for sensor data and ground-truth data.
- Develop service architecture and modular data collection components and that can be shared across multiple data collection applications.
- Integrate native C/C++ libraries with JNI bindings
- Develop a system / mechanism to allow a proctor to remotely initiate, control, and monitor the data collection session running on a nearby, but non-tethered Android device.
- Implement scripts to analyze, visualize, process and package the data that was collected.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- 4+ years of experience with Android application development ecosystem (Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle)
- Has built consumer or enterprise Android Applications.
- 2+ years’ experience in building and integrating native C/C++ libraries with Android NDK and JNI
- Experience debugging system issues across languages
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Experience with sensors software running on Android devices
- Experience with BT/BLE or WiFi P2P
How to ApplyApply resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 total views, 1 today