Contract App Developer Based in Mountain View, CA
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Work with design/server/QA/PM to meet development requirement
- Solid coding skills with product development and prototyping experience in order to implement and validate solutions
- Proficiency in the Android/iOS development environment with the ability to create fully working prototypes
- Strong knowledge of Tizen wearable application development, design principles, patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile/web applications to back-end services
- Good communication/presentation skill and team work spirit
- Energetic, passionate and eager to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of project experience.
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience in healthcare research/industry and/or fitness/wellness applications
- Experience in developing cross-platform mobile application would be a plus.
- Prior experience in agile development.
48 total views, 1 today