Contract Biztalk Developer Job based in Princeton, NJ
Interview Process: Phone and inperson
The BizTalk Software Developer is responsible for working with the Enterprise Solutions Design team and development leads in the Administration, development and full-scale implementation of a BizTalk implementation of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution. Work with Enabling Technology & Services team to establish BizTalk Implementations as an integral component of Enterprise Enabling Technologies & Services.
- Provide BizTalk administration support to the various applications using BizTalk.
- Provide deployment support for BizTalk applications
- Design, customize, develop, and test BizTalk services in a multi-tier software systems environment. Insure the IT solutions perform to expectations.
- Prepare documentation conforming to the IT SDLC for design, development, and testing by internal or external entities.
- Apply industry standard analysis, architecture, and development techniques to assist in providing optimum solutions.
- Create detailed integration test plans.
- Interact with other functional areas in the design and deployment of BizTalk as an enterprise Shared Service.
- Incumbent is expected to interact with diverse groups IT organization, be able to apply expertise in BizTalk to address business needs at applications as well as enterprise solution level.
- Incumbent is expected to interact with third party vendors, clients, and partners to ensure the success of B2B integrations of key capabilities.
- Must demonstrate commitment to software development best practices, including documentation, reusable code design, test driven development, and integrated software testing.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving ability, logic and analytical skills.
- Must be skilled in BizTalk (2010, 2013), and .Net development
- Experience integrating with multiple types of interfaces (FTP, Real-time, web service, direct update) desirable.
- BizTalk Administration, BizTalk Development,
- BizTalk services orchestration,
- BizTalk Configuration and tuning,
- B2B integrations,
- BizUnit testing and BAM
- AWS experience is a plus, but not required C# development
- Web technologies
- .Net Development experience
- Web service development experience
- Relational Databases
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients and other technical staff.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
A Bachelor’s degree with extensive coursework in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
25 total views, 1 today