Contract Business Analyst Based in Edison, NJ
- Over 8 years of experience
- Participate in software development groups and teams in requirements gathering, analysis, design, risk mitigation, programming/construction, unit testing and transition of applications into a production environment.
- Strong experience as Agile business Analyst.
- Gather and document business requirements and functional/detail requirements ?
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications ?
- Actively participate in small to medium scaled projects as assigned in suggesting, analyzing and implementing new and improved processes, methods and/or systems to enhance performance of the division
- Develop cost estimates and contribute to the creation of division budgets
- Work with system developers, test teams, process managers, and end users to ensure proposed solution is delivered according to schedule and with the required functionality
- Analyze/document new and existing processes and procedures
- Continuously review test plans and provide feedback on methodology when necessary
- Follow SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) processes
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function.
82 total views, 1 today