Contract Business Analyst Based in Newark, NJ (Plaza)
Scope of Work:
The Junior/Intermediate Analyst in Financial Application Support—Business Integration is a team member in the area within Enterprise Services & Systems responsible for business analysis and project management for financial systems interfaces and extracts. The Business Integration team develops strategies and implements solutions to link Client’s business systems to the Corporate financial systems.
The ideal candidate would have strong written and oral communication skills, well-developed analytic reasoning and curiosity, and an established track record working in a team-based environment. At a minimum the candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
The Junior/Intermediate Analyst will be responsible for supporting business analysis and project management activities as a member of project teams. They will learn the methodologies and tools required to assess and document business requirements, write functional specifications for systems development, and design and conduct testing of the technical solutions.
Key projects the Junior/Intermediate Analyst will expect to support include integrating data for the company forecasting process and/or enhancements to the accounting and reporting processes for one of our key Japanese businesses.
· 1-4 years’ experience in a business and/or systems analyst role
· College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or Management Information Systems is preferable—other majors are acceptable
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint)
· Experience with Insurance Industry and/or Financial systems and processes is a plus
43 total views, 1 today