Contract to Hire Business/Data Analyst Based in Westerville, Ohio
This group provides and supports technology solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Risk Assessment programs. The team is seeking a strong Oracle PL/SQL developer who can also perform business and data analysis and who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-energy team. The ideal candidate enjoys building and making significant enhancements to applications, and has a strong understanding of designing and building applications. In this role, you will:
- Acquire knowledge and develop deep expertise of the Anti-Money Laundering and Risk Assessment data platform, requirements, and roadmap (will include reviewing 100+ data sources and data transformations that occur across sources)
- Create, run, and modify complex SQL queries to pull data from identified source databases for data analysis, data mapping, and testing activities
- Partner heavily with business users and technology partners at all levels to identify and resolve data issues from both a business understanding and technical perspective. Also define/clarify requirements for these stakeholders.
- Assist with the management of testing (Integration System Testing and UAT) across multiple Lines of Business (LOB) and a large number of source system providers. Activities will include:
- Organizing and tracking the receipt and processing of data file deliveries (hundreds of files) from source systems that are ready for testing or re-testing
- Tracking resolution of defects and research items across a large test team to ensure defect response service level agreements (SLAs) are met
- Researching and coordinating resolution of disputed defects across LOB teams and the test team
- Generate defect reports organized by LOB, multiple test teams, outstanding issues, etc. in support of daily test management and defect review meetings.
- Assisting with the coordination of defect review meetings
- Generating test metrics and defect summary description reports for executives
- Review and contribute to system test plans. Conduct reviews of test scripts and identify any issues needing correction.
- Develop PL/SQL data processing/transformation code for future releases (will involve loading data files from a large number of sources, pulling data from databases from select data sources, and writing data transformation/data aggregation code logic)
- Maintain the application, including troubleshooting (break fix) and maintaining security
- Experience writing and executing complex queries against very large databases
- Experience with performing business/data analysis and working with business and technology teams to define and document requirements
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are required. Experience interacting with Technology and Business management.
- Fast learner, capable of solving complex problems and creating simple solutions
- Active experience with Oracle PL/SQL development and Oracle 11g (and above) database is a plus
- Financial Services and/or AML experience is desired, but not required
37 total views, 1 today