Contract to Hire Citrix Engineer Job Based in Jersey City, NJ
Visa: GC/ GC-EAD/ USC
- Engineering and implementation of the following Remote Access Services
- ICA Proxy Gateways
- Reverse Proxy Gateways
- Load Balancing Services
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with engineering and administration Citrix CAG/ Netscaler for ICA product lines required.
- Thorough knowledge of ICA, Netscalar and associated data security designs required.
- Strong Technical knowledge of Windows 2012/2016, Unix/linix, Windows 7/10, SQL Server, MS Office, and Active Directory required.
- Thorough knowledge and history of design and deployment of large scale VPN technologies, like Cisco or Checkpoint.
- Working knowledge of application deployment process and functional network troubleshooting required.
- Comprehensive Service delivery from conception, documentation through handoff.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines required.
- Experience providing escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically and/or electronically required.
- Experience developing training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same required.
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems required.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, subordinates, and team members required.
- Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel required. Ability to work independently and as part of a global team required
52 total views, 1 today