Contract Client Manager
Supporting Client Managers in effectively administering the accounts. Coordinating services and monitoring contractual obligations. Active participation in retentive marketing efforts for securing additional business opportunities. Monitoring incoming funds, initiating instructions for outgoing funds, reconciling out.-of. bank assets, etc. Preparing client audit confirmations and assisting the Client Manager in the collection of fees; directing vendor invoices & requisitions to appropriate party. Assist with issues tracking.
Bachelor Degree in Business or related field. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access. Ability to multi-task while demonstrating detail orientation. Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills required. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Labor Category: Professional
• Will this have the ability to be temp to perm? Yes
• How many years exp are you looking for? 8+
• Is financial exp a must? Yes
• Degree required/type? Bachelors
• What are the top 3 skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume? Management experience, Financial services experience, Client facing experience.
How to ApplyPlease share resume at email@example.com
39 total views, 1 today