Contract Cloud Admin Based in Montvale, New Jersey
- Server administration, operations, and maintenance of Amazon Web Server EC2 instances/Microsoft Azure IaaS resources.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of Development, Test, and Production servers in the cloud.
- Utilize AWS Cloud Formation/Azure ARM templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment to reduce time to production
- Have excellent working knowledge of Cloud networking concepts, including the management and troubleshooting of VPC’s/VNets, IP Address Ranges, Route Tables, Subnets, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling Groups/VM ScaleSets , and Security Groups
- Support day-to-day operations and management of an enterprise level production App/Database in the cloud
- Leverage resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resource planning for budgeting, reporting, and governance; Leverage design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, and high availability.
- Experience on the Azure services Viz. Availability set, Virtual network, Subnet
- Experience on Azure services Viz. Traffic Manager, Azure AD, Public IP, Relays.
- Experience on Azure PowerShell & CLI /AWS CLI
- Experience on Azure Stack deployment
- Knowledge on Site to site VPN
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployments
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies/Windows Server clustering/SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Cloud based Backup/Disaster recovery
- Cloud Security/Monitoring
- Knowledge Big data Hadoop/Cosmos DB/ MongoDB
- Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments.
- Windows clustering, experience working with load balancing technologies and large-scale web server farms.
- Strong ability to research and solve complex issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT operations/administration including private and public cloud based deployments.
- Minimum of 3 years managing infrastructure as code with CloudFormation, ARM (Azure Resource Manager).
- Good communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with several different personality types, engage teams and clients, and build rapport in person and virtually.
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Automation scripting using PowerShell, JSON/YAML, Python.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
27 total views, 1 today