Contract Core Java Developer Job Based in Plano, TX
No CTC, Only W2
- Work with the automation scrum team to code new features or enhance the existing features of an in house data warehouse automation tool.
- Work with cross LOB QA team members and Development team members to understand the solution requirements and translate those into stories for automation.
- Ability to support the set up and operationalize the tool for the scrum teams that need to use the automation tool for their testing needs.
- Ability to train the users on the features and functionalities of the tool as needed.
- Prepare and maintain user documentation of all features developed
- At least 5-8 years of development experience using Core Java
- Development experience using Python, Shell scripting
- Experience using Oracle/ Teradata/ Cassandra database
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, Ab initio, Spark is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Data warehouse terminology, experience writing SQL Queries and analyze the results
- Experience integrating test tools with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bit Bucket)
- Experience using Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence)
- Good leadership, communication, attention to detail and follow-through skills
16 total views, 1 today