Full-Time Desktop Support Job Based in Freeport, TX
- Prefer 3-5 years IT experience, including technical training.
- Knowledge of Windows and Macintosh platforms, (including portables) and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Experience with imaging windows 10 OS.
- Familiar with basic network concepts ( e.g., TCP IP, Windows Networking, Ethernet).
- Networked printer experience (queue creation, server maint, etc.).
- Experience in using PC-based word processing, presentation, and e-mail software preferred.
- Experience with using PC-based spreadsheet software sufficient to develop formulas, complete calculations across multiple worksheets, and use functions preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or a modified schedule to support planned activities or emergency situations.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests.
- Experience working in or supporting a call center or help desk environment.
- MCP and or A+ Certifications.
- Aptitude for learning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and in a team environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
22 total views, 4 today