Contract DevOps Engineer
Interview Process: Phone and inperson
Primary Skills: Devops, JBOSS, Apache, Scripting ( Python), AWS ( S3)
Secondary – UNIX,
- Build out, network, and configure IT infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, subnetting, application and database servers, OS installation and configuration, etc.)
- Install, configure, support, and maintain middleware on IT infrastructure (e.g., JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, Windows Server, IIS, etc.)
- Install, configure, support, and maintain DevOps tool sets (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Sonarqube, Liquibase, release automation tools, etc.)
- Assist software development teams in defining their DevOps CI/CD pipeline and processes, and implement and configure the DevOps tools for them.
- Tune, refine, and upgrade the DevOps pipeline to increase automation and features.
- Provide systems administration guidance, support, and troubleshooting services.
- Script (e.g., Unix Shell, Python, Ansible playbooks, Powershell, etc.) to increase automation and integration.
- Work closely with application teams using Agile methods and principles.
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps standards, principles, guidelines and best practices.
- Seek opportunities to increase the business value of the DevOps tool chain through research and investigation, application team input, automation options, POCs, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction in developing DevOps standards and automation practices, and contribute in laying out a long term DevOps maturity strategy working with SDLC, EA, and other areas of IT.
- Be creative and provide solutions for CI/CD deployments both for On-Prem and Cloud deployments
Process Outputs and Deliverables
- Accurately deployed IT infrastructure, OS, and middleware
- Accurately integrated DevOps tool sets to support multiple application teams with end to end CI/CD orchestration.
- Necessary documentation to support DevOps standards, principles, guidelines, and best practices
How to ApplyApply Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
31 total views, 1 today