Contract Embedded Validation
- Review features for compatibility with existing features, feasibility and risk of implementation, testability once completed, sufficient test coverage, and accuracy according to specification.
- Develop and drive sustainable test plans that account for new and legacy products.
- Qualify Nest product all embedded and supporting services feature and functionality through manual and test automation execution steps.
- When needed, automate tests for an embedded software system to cover new and existing features, focusing on hermetic, stable, and fast tests that maximize code and feature coverage and factor in user behavior, environmental variation, and manufacturing tolerances.
- Identify key product indicators to monitor once software has been shipped to customers.
- Drive requirements with adjacent engineering teams for tools that automatically gather and expose key product indicators for new features.
- Root-cause test failures and indicator changes, identifying responsible teams and driving quick resolution of product, infrastructure, and environment issues.
- Effectively communicate issues, blockers and drive resolutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with low power consumer electronic embedded stack
- 3+ years’ experience with software application testing and test automation
- 3+ years’ experience with UNIX, Linux, or OS X.
- 3+ years’ experience with Python
- 3+ years’ experience with C or C++
- Familiarity with modern tool flows like git/Pull Requests
- Strong test plan and test case writing skills
- Strong test methodologies (e.g. manual, automated) and test terminology (unit, regression, functional, performance, etc.)
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Eng, Software Eng, or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with pdb or similar debugging tools.
- 3+ years of experience testing clients of RESTful web services.
- 5+ years of experience with software application testing and test automation.
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX, Linux, or OS X.
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- Demonstrate good coding style and practices.
- Understanding of sensor technologies, filtering/sensing algorithms, and validation techniques.
- Experience with one or more Wireless Technologies such as (Cellular, 802.11, 802.15.4, BLE)
- Hands-on experience in testing of individual blocks of a wireless network solution, e.g. modem protocol stack & firmware
- Experience with wireless specific test equipment like Sniffers, Wideband Radio Communication Testers, Protocol analyzers
- Comfortable working with low-power embedded applications.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently.
How to ApplyApply resume at email@example.com
2 total views, 1 today