Full-Time Enterprise Security Identity Services Consultant Based in Cincinnati, OH
Identity and Access Management- (Mandatory)
Hitachi Suite and Powebroker- (Mandatory)
UAM – User Access Management- (Mandatory)
IBM Security Access Manager- (Mandatory)
SOX Compliance- (Optional)
· As a Senior Consultant, you should have depth and breadth of technical / functional/ domain know-how. You should be able to work independently on defining solution for a mid-side, complex projects or contribute to solution of a program.
· You are expected to specialize in a technology/domain/functional competency area.
· You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
· You should get involved in practice reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
· You are expected to represent the practice/domain in deal negotiations in the sales support cycle, or lead delivery issue resolutions when required.
· You should get involved in assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions which help customer design and implement new generation business processes and organization capabilities.
Minimum work experience :> 10 Years
29 total views, 1 today