Contract Front End Software Engineer – React Native
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with talented engineers and product visionaries and help build a solid mobile apps using the hottest technologies around, including React Native, ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Design and develop HTML5/JS apps offering the best mobile experience
- Develop mobile apps using React Native
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Build (code) and unit test app functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
Skills & Attributes
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application development
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills
- Passion for Great Looking UI and Front End
- Highly motivated, independent and able to think proactively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years of software development, with strong experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- 3+ years of HTML5 web/Hybrid mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Highly Desirable Skills: React Native, NodeJS
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Ability to build web-pages that can interact with advanced native functionalities on iOS and Android
How to ApplyShare your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
27 total views, 1 today