Contract Full stack Developer Based in Newark, NJ
- Demonstrating experience with taking intelligent risks and leveraging a ‘test and learn’ mentality
- Committed to a spirit of authentic partnership – to colleagues both internal and external to the organization
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Ensure that software standards, non-functional requirements and quality targets are met
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT industry as a developer.
- Working knowledge of Github, Bitbucket or Subversion required
- Experience in distributed systems, object oriented programming, design patterns and design methodology
- Experience with FULL/MEAN STACK a strong plus
- Experience implementing service oriented architecture (SOA) patterns a plus
- Experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, JDBC, MySQL also a plus
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE services using Spring Boot, Spring CLI, Maven, Microservice, multi-threading, Concurrency and parallel processing
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques
- Knowledge working with MongoDB or similar NoSQL database and BPM tools is desired but not required.
43 total views, 1 today