Contract Hadoop Developer
- Work as a Senior Developer/Lead for production support and enhancements using Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka.
- Being able to lead/participate in Design/Solutions/Architecture discussions
- Work with Global teams and strong commitment to delivery.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies
- Communicating on production support issues and managing tickets, resolutions and reporting metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Big Data technologies – Specifically, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Java, Sqoop, MapR-DB and Pig
- 4+ years of experience in Big data platform production support projects
- Skilled in development of Structured Spark Streaming applications using Scala
- Proficiency in Hive and Kafka
- Strong experience in data warehousing and ETL tools like Ab Initio, Talend or Informatica
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for Customers
- Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology is added plus
- Performance tuning experience is added plus
- Strong verbal and written communication”
22 total views, 1 today