Contract IBM Datapower Administrator Based in Quincy, MA
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the DataPower Administrator position on the Integration Services Team. The primary role will be deploying and supporting web services for our diverse list of customers. This position will require XSLT & GatewayScript development skills for service deployment customization. This is a mid-level position and only candidates with at least 2 years of experience should apply.
- Design, develop, deploy, document and administer services in production and non-production environments on IBM WebSphere DataPower appliances (physical and virtual) using various management interfaces, such as command-line interface (CLI), Web GUI, and SOMA.
- Implement and support DataPower Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway and XML Firewall objects.
- Monitor DataPower performance and availability via Enterprise Monitoring solution (Wily).
- Monitor existing operational activities and identify and implement any service improvements or automation opportunities.
- Perform DataPower custom XSLT/GatewayScript development.
- Coordinate and solicit vendor support as requested.
- Maintain DataPower backups.
- Gather new service requirements and deploy new services as requested by customers.
- Assist customers with testing and troubleshooting of newly deployed services.
- Provide front line support for DataPower related problems by being involved in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and appropriate solutions recommendation.
- Provide support to development teams in testing and implementation of various applications.
- Collaborate with various team members and key client stakeholders.
- Update and install SSL Certificates.
- Update DataPower firmware versions as necessary.
- Maintain user accounts and account access permissions.
- Initialize DataPower instances as needed.
- Maintain and execute Disaster Recovery policies and procedures.
- Manage and support production DataPower devices 24×7 to ensure performance and system stability.
- Maintain the appropriate tasklists, documents, design and other artifacts in support of these services
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience in administering IBM DataPower Integration Appliances (XI52, XB62 and/or virtual).
- Able to work independently and mentor other technical team members as needed
- Excellent design, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in design, development, implementation and support of services using SOA DataPower solutions including Multiprotocol Gateways (MPGWs), Web Services Proxies (WSP), AAA and XML Firewalls.
- Excellent verbal and written communications to interact professionally with key client stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of message transformation using XSLT/GatewayScript within DataPower.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, XSLT, XSD,WSDLs & Web Services (both SOAP and RESTful).
- Proficiency in migrating application specific objects, proxies and other objects between DataPower environments.
- Experience with Integration between DataPower and RDBMS (eg. Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience with security concepts and policies within DataPower (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signatures) and SSL.
- Experience with testing tools such as SoapUI and/or Fiddler.
- Must be comfortable operationally supporting DataPower applications to ensure performance and system stability.
34 total views, 1 today