Full-Time IT Tech Support L2
• 4-6+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office Products and PC/Workstation based LAN applications, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3-5 years PC desktop equipment and associated hardware/software and or LAN certified Network administration and/or equivalent experience.
• Ability to work effectively with client and other IT management and staff.
• Analytical ability, decisiveness, and strong judgment.
• Excellent consultative and communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of end user computing systems and hardware, client functions and applications.
How to ApplyPlease share resume at email@example.com
11 total views, 1 today