Contract Java Architect Based in Roseland, NJ
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
- Responsible for the solution design based on technical runway across multiple applications within the ISG CX Marketing technology group.
- Perform closely with the enterprise strategic architects and collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution are suitably translated into robust implementation.
Skills & Experience
- IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud development. Engineering and software architecture design
- AWS Cloud, API & Microservices, Monitoring & Alerting, Application Tech Debt assessment
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 12+ years development experience with Python, C++ or Java development using J2EE
- Hands on experience in developing n-tier web applications, SOA platform, Micro-Services, Messaging/ event driven systems.
- Must have working experience with MEAN stack, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Flume, Scoop, Spark
- Strong integration background required – integrating multiple systems together including mapping and transformation of data.
- Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology feasibility and implementation approaches
- Must have experience with enterprise scalable applications in Cloud environment including Cloud management tools
- Experience in developing enterprise grade monitoring platform using Splunk and New Relic
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop and analytical tools like Tableau.
- Experience with No SQL Databases – Dynamo DB and Mongo DB
- Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodologies is preferred
- Remains positive, direct, data-driven, constructive and vocally self-critical.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience testing Java based applications.
- 6+ years of development or test automation experience.
- Must have experience with Selenium.
- Experience with XML, JDBC, Shell, & Perl Scripting.
- Proficient in refactoring, test automation, emergent design, testable and modular code, build infrastructure, test-driven development.
- Extensive knowledge of web protocols, networking, and systems.
- Commitment to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increasing quality
57 total views, 1 today