Contract Java Developer Job in Tempe, AZ
– Experience in software development with Java, Spring, Spring Boot; including 2-4 years of experience with Apache / Confluent distribution of Kafka.
– Experience in building data pipelines in Kafka.
– Working experience in Kafka brokers, Zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center.
– Hands on experience working on Kafka connect using schema registry in a very high volume environment.
– Hands on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors.
– Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
– Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms.
– Strong Java background with Spring Modules, Spring Boot.
– Strong working experience in Unix environment
– Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
– experience as Java/J2EE in building large scale highly robust, low latency applications
– Experience in building dashboards with real-time data
– Experience in handling/processing streaming data.
– Experience in implementing best practices and optimizing Kafka, Zookeeper and JVM.
– Expert in Elastic Search and SQL/DB Concepts along with Cluster environment.
– Programming data ingestion flows from multiple data sources for Search.
– Mapping JSON and free text data in Elasticsearch
– Writing Search APIs to expose search functionalities to search clients.
– Create indexes and analytics on Elasticsearch data.
– Hands on experience working on different Hadoop file formats like Avro, Parquet, ORC etc.
22 total views, 1 today