Full-Time Java Security Engineer Job Based in Austin, TX
Key skills required for the job are:
- Java Security-L3 (Mandatory)
- Core Java-L3
As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing) You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product. You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
- Must have experience working/developing authentication provider/identity provider solutions. Knowledge on SP initiated SSO, IDP initiated SSO, SPNEGO and explicit (username/password) authentication.
- Must have experience/knowledge on multi-factor authentication (eg: OTP, Risk based authentication, Authentication based on trusted devices etc)
- Must have experience developing apps/web services using j2ee/spring/springboot framework.
- Must have experience/knowledge on web service discovery and registration frameworks (eg: UDDI, PCF service registry, eureka etc)
- Must be willing to develop and guid offshore team on day to day basis.
- Experience developing/working with oauth2 framework
- Knowledge on security tokens (eg: SAML. JWT, Oauth tokens)
- Cryptography (eg:Crypto hash functions: SHA1, SHA256, non-crypto hash function: murmurhash etc),
- Experience with any federated identity framework (eg: ping federate, TFIM etc)
- CI/CD experience (eg:Bamboo, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with Transmit security (server and SDK) is a plus.
- Experience developing apps for PCF is a plus.
65 total views, 3 today