Contract Lab Test Engineer
Vendor Tester New HW
This role shall help validate new DCFC HW in the lab starting on an earlier prototype phase. This role needs experience with HW and SW as well to help validate new products in the lab for functionality but also regarding serviceability. This role will work closely with the development department and the individual HW vendors to align on test planning and results during the development. This person shall also review the vendor Validation plans and provide feedback on the corresponding Standards and tests.
• Experience with SW controlled Power electronics and power conversion stages AC/DC DC/DC
• Experience with Agile Development methodology.
• Experience using Jira, Salesforce or other collaboration tools.
• Very good communication skills with Vendors
• Vendor management
• Electrical/electronical HW Validation experience
• Strong technical problem solving and root cause analysis related to integrated hardware and software systems or backend based systems
How to ApplyPlease share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 total views, 2 today