Full-Time .Net Architect with Selenium Job based in Chicago, IL
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 7 years of in-depth experience in Selenium for test automation and must have strong knowledge in developing various automation frameworks for front-end, back-end and middle tier.
• 7 years of development experience in Microsoft Technologies – C# .Net , ASP.Net, MVC, N Unit
• 3 years of experience in DevOps technologies and tools (Jenkins, Maven, Git, TeamCity, Docker)
• At least 3 years of hands on experience with Unix along with shell/perl/python scripting.
• At least 5 years of expertise working with databases like SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
Nice to have:
• Experience with Devops, Support teams, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous development environments with emphasis on functional test automation
• Experience implementing Service Oriented and Event Driven architectures, including support and troubleshooting of distributed architectures with heterogeneous internal and external endpoints
• Analyze and design architectural improvements to improve performance, capacity and scalability
• Experience with NO-SQL (Mongo, Cassandra) is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to read and process complex technical information
• Assist/mentor team members in automated test development
• Work with automation engineers to design frameworks and automation solutions
• Should support and mentor onsite-offshore team members
• Thorough knowledge in white box test techniques and strong in code coverage concepts & implementation
• Experience of producing clear, concise and meaningful test statistic reporting.
• Working experience in test data management tools – Jira, Quality Center, ALM
45 total views, 1 today