Full-Time Network Engineer
• The position will focus on the ability to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco and Checkpoint Network Infrastructure.
• The candidate should also be familiar with network and security concepts such as firewalls, load balancers, virtualization, DevOps, and point-to-point infrastructures. The job is a full time position with occasional weekend work and 24×7 emergency support.
• Deploying and supporting Cisco and Checkpoint network gear (switching, routing, VPNs)
• Participating in 24x7x365 coverage for infrastructure maintenance
• Work within the Network Services Group to provide internal and external support.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in deploying and supporting Cisco and Firewall (preferably Checkpoint) technologies.
• Experience with basic Unix/Linux command-line and administration
• Knowledge of Firewall and Network technologies (LAN/WAN, Switching, Routing, IP Addressing, Firewall Policy, IDS/IPS)
• Experience with Firewall and Network technologies (LAN/WAN, Switching, Routing, Firewall Policy)
• Experience with Checkpoint
• Experience with Cisco SD-WAN (Viptella)
• Experience with F5 technologies
• Willingness to be flexible, adapt to new technologies and learn new skills
How to ApplyPlease share resume at email@example.com
37 total views, 1 today