Contract Oracle Database Administrator IV
• 5-8 years of experience, with at least the last 3-5 years as Lead Oracle DBA on all aspects of Oracle Database Administration in a large/challenging database environment on AWS/Unix / Linux platform.
• Experience on Amazon Web Services or Azure with database support in IaaS or PaaS preferred.
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins) & container technologies (Docker, CoreOS) is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good Linux and Redhat clustering experience and scripting is a plus
• Experience supporting internet/web-based database applications with heavy concurrent user volume.
• Experience working on Oracle 12c and RAC database applications, Oracle TDE, OEM Grid Control and RMAN
• Skilled in SQL statement tuning with detailed understating of AWR and StatsPack reports, database performance tuning
• Basic understanding of Connection pooling and middleware software like JBoss, JRun, Tom Cat, IBM Web sphere is desired
• Experience doing database upgrade and maintenance work
• Willingness to work on-call DBA rotations in a 7×24 environment
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment Proficient at time and priority management
• Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal associates and external customers
How to ApplyPlease share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
18 total views, 1 today