Contract Performance Engineer Job Based in Newark, NJ
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
- Overall 8-10 years’ experience focused on Performance Testing with test tools like Load Runner, Jmeter .
- Must have experience with onshore and offshore coordination.
- Expert on scripting with Load Runner- WEB HTTP/HTML protocol for UI and Web services scripting
- Expert on scripting with Load Runner – Truclient protocol for testing Single Page Applications
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability for all scrum initiatives
- Ensure validations are in place for the proper level of instrumentation and monitoring to proactively detect performance and scalability. Experience in using APM tools for performance monitoring like DynaTrace, New Relic, Splunk, CA APM etc.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance Test Automation practices
- Candidate should be able to handle multiple initiatives at any given time and able to connect and work with delivery team to address testing and tuning related activities
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with team members to find application performance defects
- Develop in-house owned customized tools to facilitate and enhance Performance Testing
- Testing at the System, Sub-System, and Component level
- Create reports that describe detected defects and possible causes
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our applications
- Write SQL code as part of data setup, in order to conduct performance tests
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner to Agile teams
- Tenacity to take each performance issue as far as possible, often to the point of being able to suggest a fix
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems with enterprise business applications
- Conduct Stress Testing, Endurance Testing and analyze test results and suggest action plans
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
67 total views, 3 today