Contract Power Validation Engineer (Embedded Software Test Engineer)
You will be an experienced hardware test engineer who will perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or lab environment. You will have hands-on experience using test instruments (ex: Power analyzers, oscilloscope, traffic generators etc.), are comfortable working with SMD components, have experience in identifying common hardware failures, and debugging them to resolution.
- Maintain lab equipment & setup for reliability and regression testing. Work with design/engineering teams for feature validation.
- Make recommendations to design and improve test coverage that is scalable and automatable.
- Support team in debug, troubleshooting, and failure analysis investigations.
- Certify software releases for general use.
- Maintain quality of test reporting metrics.
- MS/BS degree preferably in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience working with electrical components, and low-power embedded devices.
- Experience with wireless specific test equipment like Sniffers, logic analyzers etc.
- Strong Python experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with battery life testing and validation
- Experience building automated test frameworks
- Good understanding of Wireless Network Architecture, TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with client software application testing and test automation
- Strong communicator with a proven track record of working collaboratively on complex projects
- Passion for quality, can-do attitude and an advocate for the user
How to ApplyApply resume at email@example.com
4 total views, 2 today