Full-Time Python Developer Based in Boston, MA
We are seeking a motivated and innovative candidate with a “start-up” mentality to lead (both managing and developing alongside) a fast-moving team of engineers that augments traditional consulting engagements with software. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of full-stack development experience with deep Python expertise. Additional knowledge mobile app development is a plus.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Demonstrated expertise in Python and associate libraries
- Leading a small, collocated team of developers to implement product based solutions
- Developing scalable, secure, high performance solutions
- Helping to establish technical requirements
- Leading code reviews
- Applying engineering best practices and principles.
- Helping create engineering documentation when needed
- Creating and maintaining unit tests
- Developing and integrating with RESTful web services
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 5-7 years full-stack development experience
- Proficiency in Python (additional experience in mobile is a plus)
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Familiarity with Angular
- Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
- Passion to research, stay on top of, and implement new technical and industry advances
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, and strong team player
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our technology consultants and specialists partner with our clients and colleagues to build and implement digital solutions through a broad spectrum of activities. Technology jobs and engineering jobs include design of IT architectures, large-scale transformation, agile development, software engineering, cybersecurity consulting, and risk management.
24 total views, 1 today