Contract QA Automation Engineer Based in Alpharetta GA
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who can maintain an automation test framework driving multiple components of our product. This challenging task requires enhancing a current solution that can automate accessing and interacting with mobile applications utilizing sensory data, and connecting to web services for validation.
Experience and Education:
- 3+ years of Quality Engineering/Automation experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Experience in one of Espresso Framework, XCUITest Framework, Appium, Selenium or equivalent.
- Experience with shell scripting in shells such as bash.
- Experience with SoapUI and scripting of these tools.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to create dynamic XPaths
Additional Desired Experience:
- Knowledge of how to build a custom Android OS
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC.
- Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis).
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement.
- Understanding of industry trends.
20 total views, 1 today