Full-Time QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in Automation testing for web applications and API test automation
- Experience in Selenium, Java in writing automation tests
- Collaborate with application SMEs, developers and QA leads to develop Automation framework for solutions developed.
- Write utilities / automation tools using Selenium.
- Execute testing during all stages of development and release cycle
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Document defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Define test parameters, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends
- Coordinate with distributed development and test teams
- 5 to 10 years of strong technical competency and experience Automation Testing.
- Strong QA experience in Agile testing methodology.
- Good exposure in tools like JIRA, HP-ALM.
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
22 total views, 1 today