Contract Scrum Master Job Based in Newark, NJ
Position: Scrum Master
Duration: Long Term
Location: Newark, NJ
Interview Process: Phone and WebEx
- Facilitate Process: Help carve viable product slices in a series of sprints, and enable delivery through facilitating organizational support structure.
- Manage Risks: Proactively identify risks before they impede team performance, and collaborate with team to develop mitigation plans.
- Bring Transparency: Provide timely, accurate, and actionable information to program stakeholders in a structured and transparent way.
- Catalyze Self-organization: Create a need for change from traditional team management, and become a catalyst for self-management and accountability.
- Improve Team Velocity: Encourage testing of assumptions as early as possible, leveraging gains, and learning quickly from failures, in order to improve velocity.
- Build Confidence: Build stakeholder confidence through rigorously practicing ‘show not tell’ paradigm.
- Thorough knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies.
- Track record in practicing agile product development, preferably in financial domain.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Deep experience with Jira
- Versatility with MS Office, and Confluence
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in digital product innovation, preferred.
23 total views, 4 today