Contract to Hire Senior C# Developer Based in Burlington, MA
- Influence and impact the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
- Contribute as a Sr. individual contributor within a team of top engineers
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
- Minimum 2-3+ years of C# experience, focused on windows forms (winforms); WPF experience highly desirable
- Financial industry experience is ideal but not required; specific development experience of a financial application a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
- Individual Contributor considered the top within their organization
- Technical experience includes:
- solid C# GUI programming, ADO, SOAP, XML, and SQL database programming
- strong with OO design and development
- experience with Java and web services is ideal.
- Product delivery experience: Has been a key player in developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets/
Skill set (Key skills required)
Strong C# developer, strong SQL, (This role will focus on front-end development, but we prefer candidates who also have full-stack development experience).
Strong understanding of Microsoft framework.
18 total views, 1 today