Contract SharePoint Consultant Based in Richmond, Virginia
We are looking for individuals with:
- SharePoint Infrastructure and Server Experience
- SharePoint Roadmap and Governance Planning
- UI/UX Design
- SharePoint Project Management
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: SharePoint migration and 2016 experience as evidenced by relevant training, experience, and/or certification.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- In-depth knowledge of building SharePoint solutions with experience in administration, development (custom web parts, coding, and scripting, SSRS report development), and configuration. Above average skills in the design and development of optimized and appropriate user interfaces and, more importantly, awareness of the field of user experience as a design priority and strategic focus in presenting and delivering a broad spectrum of content to a range of different audiences through the SharePoint platform.
- Ability to work with a technical team that needs to transform information into knowledge. This will require significant understanding of data aggregation and manipulation and the development of dynamic UI/UX.
- Experience with Forms Designer
- Lead development of Architecture and Security Standards and Processes repository site along with appropriate project documentation including requirements, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Develop reporting and tracking tools for Service and Business Management Staff.
- Work independently to gather and document requirements necessary to both design and build a SharePoint site with minimal direction and support.
- Responsible for the design, construction, implementation, and support of a solution that meets the requirements.
- Perform solution development, unit testing and debugging; development may include the preparation of new SharePoint solution and integration with non-SharePoint solutions for data collection and then rendering it as information to site users.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers to perform technical SME functions for the on-premise intranet solution.
48 total views, 1 today