Contract Software Developer Job Based in San Jose, CA
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices. As a Software Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to create software, as well as design/build/maintain test automation and have a direct and meaningful impact on the quality of the Kroger Digital platform.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven Collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate and maintain positive relationships
- Comfortability in paired programming and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient enterprise software
- Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support team on a rotating basis
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Proven ability to solve problems methodically.
- Knows, uses, and extends standards and best practices
- Demonstrates experience with unit/integration/functional testing
- Experience with source control, documentation, and Continuous integration (CI)
Each of our teams are different and use multiple technologies. Knowledge of one or more of the below are useful but not required: o GO o NODE.js o SQL Database o No SQL Database- Mongo/ Cassandra/ NEO4J o Gradle o J-Unit o Unix/ Linux o NGINX o Bash Scripting o Cloud Platforms o Docker o Postman Knowledge of similar technologies can be acceptable.
19 total views, 1 today