Contract Sr. Business Analyst Based in Lawrence Township, NJ
Interview process: Phone and Inperson
- 10+ years Business Analyst experience
- Strong user interface and leadership skills
- Prior experience working within Agile/ Scrum environment
- Desired skills (nice to have)
- Experience as Scrum Master and Agile Certification
Duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate communication between IT, SBUs and clients
- Strong experience as in Agile environment as a Business Analyst.
- Participate in software development groups and teams in requirements gathering, analysis, design, risk mitigation, programming/construction, unit testing and transition of applications into a production environment.
- Gather and document business requirements and functional/detail requirements
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications
- Function as a liaison between business areas and technical staff
- Provide detailed review and documentation of costs for proposed solutions
- Work with system developers, test teams, process managers, and end users to ensure proposed solution is delivered according to schedule and with the required functionality
- Analyze/document new and existing processes and procedures
- Assist in guiding the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Must also have Agile environment experience to work on PCI auditing and remediation effort impacting multiple systems.
35 total views, 1 today