Contract Sr. Java Developer Job Based in Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Long Term
Interview process: In person
Primary Skills – Java/J2EE, Spring, Web services, RESTful, Spring and Hibernate
- 8-10+ years Java programming experience developing J2EE based systems.
- Strong experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Java 7 or higher.
- Must be well acquainted in development of RESTful webservices.
- Must be comfortable with Spring technologies, Spring MVC, Spring Core.
- Stung experience with hibernate.
- Must have string experience in creating consuming and implementing restful web services.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably SQL Server).
- Experience with virtual environments, Linux based systems and Networking concepts Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools (Preferably SVN and GIT)
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design
32 total views, 1 today