Contract Sr Server Engineer (Full Stack & Web Front End)
- Work with engineering team, product/business, service providers and third-party vendors across multiple locations
- Ensure that project milestones are met in terms of features, quality and time for the E2E system
- Conduct integration of the end-to-end system using micro-services and cross-platform technologies (backend, frontend, integration with third-party vendors)
- Conduct individual integrations with third party vendors and other service providers
- Conduct end-to-end integration and tests of the overall system
- Implement features in the engineering team using Agile methods and tools
- Actively participate in an integrated devops team and be responsible for overall setup
- Debug Production issues raised by customers and customer support teams, isolate the cause and work towards a fix
- Participate in meetings with other staff members to evaluate, plan, and troubleshoot; and to ensure proper interface between software, systems and operational performance.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Algorithm development, back-end automation, problem solving and scalability architecture
Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of software development experience in a large scale Production environment
- Front End: React.js
- Experience with devops approach with continuous integration, continuous deployment, monitoring and maintenance of deployments in AWS cloud with technologies including ElasticBeanstalk, Docker, Kubernetes, Quickbuild, Jenkins etc
- Experience with overall use of AWS technologies including ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, VPC, ASG, ELB, ECR, ECS, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda, Cloudwatch, IAM etc
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to solve problems in a fast paced and dynamic environment with focus on maintaining high quality and standards
- Able to communicate in writing, through email and reports, or orally complex technical matters to an audience of equal or higher level technical competency
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience with AWS including development and deployment
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to deliver and accept feedback on code and design
- Strong experience working in a Linux system.
- Strong ability to debug unfamiliar distributed architectures and isolate problems
50 total views, 1 today