Full-Time Symantec consultant Job Based in Moorestown, NJ
- Broad knowledge and experience in Symantec (CCS, DCS, DLP, SEP) Endpoint Security Solutions.
- Familiarity with VMWare infrastructure or other virtualized infrastructure environments.
- Integration & Deployment experience with Agentless Endpoint security solution on Vmware ESX Infrastructure.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating functional requirements into technical design.
- Have handled complex analytical tasks to assess operational risk and determine strategies required to resolve issues, correct technical problems, or mitigate risk.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- The rollout of Host-based IDS-IPS features to servers and endpoints using Symantec DCS.
- Designing and implementing Agentless malware solution for Vmware VDI infrastructure
- Integrate and Automate Endpoint Agent maintenance with Asset Inventory Sources, reporting tools for patching and remediation.
- Setup Agentless infrastructure for configuration compliance assessment using Symantec CCS for Unix platform
- Engage in design review, testing, implementation and configuration of new features post-sign-off from stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders for compliance reporting and troubleshooting the security agent failures and customizing System-Security Policies for HIPS, File-Integrity monitoring, and Network-Access filtering. Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions or implementing new policies on various security tools, as directed.
- Build and grow strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to effectively achieve common objectives.
- Responsible to Build/Run the Symantec infrastructure for Assessing Compliance and Monitoring of Servers, Workstations, and Network Devices.
- Support audit activities by providing requested reports as per directives.
- Other duties as assigned.
17 total views, 1 today