Full-Time System Operation Engineer Based in Boston, MA
The selected person has to be comfortable using tools like Kubernetes or the ELK stack. Other experience in Tomcat or MariaDB will also be a plus. He/She will help redesign, develop and maintain our cloud infrastructure used in production by hundreds of clients as well as expanding the development clusters used by our bioinformaticians.
- Develop tools to maintain and optimize computing clusters.
- Port some of our tools developed in Azure to other cloud providers like AWS
- Help the bioinformaticians find the tools they need and use the cloud efficiently
- Discuss with our clients in America their infrastructure requirements and help them get started with our product
- Promptly resolve issues and perform maintenance tasks our infrastructure in production and in development
The selected person will:
- Be completely comfortable in Linux environments, specially CentOS.
- Be analytical and figure out why something does not work as it should.
- Be responsible of their work and cautious.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana and MariaDB
- Experience with Automation tools like Ansible or Puppet
- Experience with Kubernetes or another orchestrator tool
- Experience working on cloud native development and design in AWS or Azure
- Java development experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related major
- Experience with Terraform or another provisioning too
62 total views, 1 today