Contract Technical Program Manager Based in Irving, TX
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery).
- Dive deep into the business domain to understand and to drive the direction of products/services using a domain driven architecture approach.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Influences across multiple teams and organizations.
- Drives internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Monitor and track program execution to success by removing blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Handles multiple contending priorities simultaneously in an exciting environment.
- Communicates upward and outward
- Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Operates successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science.
- 10+ years in development/program management/technical discipline working directly with software development teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Demonstrates strong cross functional leadership to aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience in affecting large culture change
- A track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done.
26 total views, 1 today