Full-Time Teradata Lead / Architect
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also
consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 8 years of IT experience in implementing Enterprise Data Warehousing and ETL
• Minimum 5 years as Architect in implementing ETL, ELT process and database standards
and created source to target mapping documents for Development team.
• Experienced in full software development lifecycle which includes project planning,
requirement analysis, documenting, design, development, unit and integration testing.
• Extensive Experience on Teradata latest versions in using Fast Load, Fast Export, TPT,
TPump, Multi Load and BTEQ to load/extract data into Teradata warehouse. Well versed
with Teradata Manager Suite & Teradata Analytical Suite, Performance Monitoring (PMON)
& View Point, Statistics and Alert management.
• Extensive Experience in database design. Strong understanding of Star and Snowflake
schemas. Extensive experience in creating database objects, including Triggers, Cursors,
Stored Procedures and Materialized Views etc.
• Experience in Teradata upgrade planning, analysis and pre and post validation.
• Extensive experience translating business requirements into conceptual, logical, physical
data models. Used forward and reverse engineering techniques for building physical data
model. Well-versed with ER & Dimension modeling.
• Extensive experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts and Control M for job scheduling.
• Strong experience in deploying Teradata scripts to various environments
• Experience in developing data maps to communicate with third party source systems. Work
experience in Telco industry would be a great addition
• Experience in debugging and performance tuning of targets, sources, mappings and
• Excellent interpersonal communication Skills and technical documentation skills.
• Worked in Onsite-Offshore model, Knowledge transfer, Communicate time lines, progress,
delays etc. back and forth from the team to the client and vice versa
• Ability to be an effective team player and work under time constraints.
• Batch optimization and automation
• Exposure to security features, data encryption and role based security using complex views
• Client-facing and strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Informatica and Big Data technologies
• Knowledge of Telco domain a +
15 total views, 1 today