Contract UI Architect
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
Our client is seeking a career Front-End Software Architect who understands responsive web development, can prototype rapidly and can bring concepts to life.
As an Architect, you can provide guidance with architecture, strategy and direction.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and technology teams
- Work in a rapid-paced environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Proven ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment
- Mentor a small team of developers
- Architect quality front end applications in an Agile environment
- Create prototypes and POCs to validate, promote and define the technology strategies
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Architect experience
- 8+ years of front end development experience
- Experience with incorporating accessibility into prototypes preferred
- Working knowledge of Bower and Grunt
- Working knowledge of Github or Subversion
- You will have knowledge on how back-end systems work.
- Experience in mobile not needed but preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MVC design pattern, dependency injection
- Knowledge of Responsive and Material design
- Ability to deliver end to end solutions – A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills
How to ApplyApply resume at email@example.com
12 total views, 1 today