Full-Time UNICA Developer Based in St. Louis, Missouri
- Gather requirements from business analysts (or sometimes directly from business users or stake holders) and analyze for feasibility study.
- Work with data warehouse teams to continually integrate new data to support campaign requirements and look forward for new campaign opportunities
- Development of Marketing and Transactional campaigns using Marketing Software and creation of Email Templates using Watson Campaign Automation Tool with in the FPL.
- Invloved in creating Plan, Programs & tactic projects with API’s and Invloved in setting up the users and assigning the users global security roles
- Proficient in campaign methodology, configuration, developing & deploying the various IMS products: Platform, Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations on different stacks with Application Servers and Databases with high availability environment.
- Design, build, highly complex and dynamic outbound campaigns to specifications within SLA timeframes
- Design, develop and execute complex target rules using watson Campaign and also take care of Admin related activities.
- Working with the automation scripts
- Expert in integrating the IBM Campaign with IMO and Efficient in using Data manipulation, Run and Optimization processes in IMO work flows
- Providing architectural design & maintain the IMS infrastructure servers including the application upgrade and the performance of the application
- Install, Configure and Develop IBM Unica Platform, Campaign, Interact, eMessage, Cognos reports and configuration with Unica.
- Configure Unica Campaign with Oracle system tables Oracle as user DB.
24 total views, 1 today