Full-Time Web Automation Lead Job Based in Beaverton, OH
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Beaverton, OR. This position may require 5% travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Web Automation
• Experience in Native Xcode, Espresso,Java Script
• At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
• At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
Nice to have:
• Prepare effort estimation
• Schedule for project execution
• Prepare test cases and review test cases with stake holders
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
28 total views, 1 today